Prima Products are not toys and are intended for adults use only.
***Prima Products are not intended for children 14 years of age and under***
Hello Prima Marketing Inc. Customers,
Effective May 01, 2017, Prima Marketing will be implementing new changes to our existing “Terms & Conditions” as listed currently on the Prima Marketing website: www.primamarketinginc.com
Please take time to review the new implementations as listed below:
- All “add-ons” will be treated as a new order
- There will be a 20% restock fee applied for each item removed from current order
- Prima will apply a “pre-authorization” charge (bank hold on current order) to cover current order and shipping cost
- All new orders must be paid in full within ten (10) business days or all items will be returned to stock (20% restock will apply)
- We require a copy of your re-sale permit and business license to open a wholesale account.
- To place an order, please call your sales representative or our Sales Office M-F 8:30 am - 5:30 pm, Pacific Time. We also accept orders via e-mail, FAX, or on our website, www.primamarketinginc.com
- Please advise if you require goods for a specific date/event.
- Back-orders will be automatically cancelled.
- All orders must be pre-paid by check or credit card. We accept VISA, MasterCard, American Express and Discover Card.
- Minimum order is $200.00, all orders will be pre-authorized.
- "Rush" orders are charged $25.00 for priority service.
- $25.00 handling fee for orders under minimum.
- Minimum order is $200.00 to addresses outside of the USA or Canada, pre-authorization is required
- Minimum orders shipping to a U.S. Freight Forwarder or Canada are $200.00.
- We accept payment by all major credit cards. Wire transfers must be arranged in advance with our office.
- We ship via UPS and FedEx. If you elect to have us ship with USPS, it is at your own risk.
- All orders ship pre-paid FOB Chino, California. Shipping by container lot from our overseas factory requires prior authorization.
- Risk of damage or loss of product in transit is the buyer's responsibility. You must notify the carrier within 5 days to make a claim.
Returns & Damages
- Shortage or Factory defective merchandise must be reported to Prima within 7 business days.
- Prior authorization is required prior to returning any merchandise.
- A 20% re-stocking fee (per item) will be charged on all pre-authorized returns for reasons other than damaged goods.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- We reserve the right to substitute items of similar and/or equal value unless your order specifically states "No Substitutions".
- Prima Marketing, Inc. is the owner of the brand names Prima, Prima Marketing, Inc. No other party may use these brand names or logos without the express written consent of Prima Marketing, Inc.
The Majority of Prima products and components are hand-made. Natural variations in colors; shades, sizes, and construction of stock items may vary accordingly and are to be expected. Prima reserves the right to change, correct, or improve goods without notice.