To spread kindness to as many people as possible, Scrapbook.com along with other partners, launched Cards for Kindness™, an initiative that delivers handmade cards to people who could use an emotional boost, smile, or a helping hand.
We are asking you, our creative community members, to help us create cards for people and organizations in need. We’re honored to partner with papercrafting brands and designers from around the world for Cards for Kindness™ and are inviting you to join us too.
Many of these cards will become very special mementos that will be kept and cherished for years or even decades to come.
Together we can lift hearts around the world with handmade creativity and kindness and make a difference in so many lives. We have already received and delivered thousands of cards and we’re just getting started. We cannot do it alone.
We require a minimum of 10 cards per submission in order to streamline the processing and distribution – but you can include cards from any of the approved themes listed below.
If you are unable to send 10 cards, please try to coordinate with friends or family or other crafters in your area and have them help so you can pool your efforts.
Card donations also need to be accompanied by a submission form.
Each card must be handmade/homemade. We are not accepting store-bought or commercially produced cards at this time.
Needed Card Themes:
– Thinking of You
– Inspirational / Motivational
– Get Well Soon / Well Wishes
– Thank You
– Happy Hello
– Happy Birthday
– Mother’s Day
– Father’s Day
– General cards / no specific sentiment
Recommended Card Size:
– A2 cards with envelopes (4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″). Please send cards with coordinating envelopes
Minimum Number of Cards:
– 10 cards per package shipped to Scrapbook.comWe are currently not accepting cards for Halloween, Thanksgiving, Valentine’s Day, St. Patrick’s Day, and newborn baby congratulatory cards. Cards may have stamped sentiments inside but we respectfully request no handwritten messages inside the cards so that they may be filled out by our partner organizations.Please do not recycle previously used cards.Though our recommended size is A2, we are accepting any size, as long as each card has a coordinating envelope.
Prima has created magic since the founding of our company. We manufacture handmade specialty flowers for the scrapbooking and crafts industries. Prima is also home to a variety of other brands that encompass a wide variety of arts and decor.