HOW WE PROTECT YOUR PRIVACY
We at Prima Marketing Inc. are dedicated to protecting your privacy and personal information. All of your personal information is protected by our (SSL) encryption technology. This securely encrypts and protects all of your personal data including your name, address and credit card information so that it can't be read by anyone over the internet. We value your trust very highly, and we will work to ensure that your personal information that you provide us will be fully secured and protected.
We do not sell or give your personal information to 3rd parties. Unfortunately, despite all of our efforts, there is always a risk that third parties may unlawfully intercept transmissions. This reality is true of all Internet use. As a result, we cannot ensure the security of any information you transmit, and you transmit all information at your own risk.
CANCEL YOUR ORDER
To cancel your order you must send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org within 12 hours of when you first placed your order or call 909-627-5532 ext. #219.
If your order has been already processed, Prima Marketing Inc. will not responsible for any shipping costs incurred.
Email cancellations must contain the following: First name, last name, customer ID number, order number, and email address. This information must be identical to the information originally submitted on your order. Please provide contact information so that we may contact you if we have questions in regards to canceling your order.
Every effort will be made to accommodate the cancellation of your order, providing your order has not been charged and/or shipped out. In the event that a cancellation was submitted (via email or phone), and your order was shipped out after, we will gladly refund the complete balance charged including shipping. However, if the cancellation was documented as received after the order was shipped, we will refund the merchandise total less shipping. A restocking fee may be charged for the cancellation of custom and or special orders please call 909-627-5532 ext. #202.
It is at the discretion of Prima Marketing Inc. "Rush" orders are charged $25.00 for priority service.
CONSUMER RETURN POLICY
- If you purchased your product at an Authorized Prima Retailer, please return the item to the retailer you purchased it from immediately for a replacement, refund or exchange. Please note, individual retailers will have individual return policies, please make a note of this before purchasing any products.
- If you purchased your item from a third-party re-seller (Etsy, Facebook, Ebay, etc.) please contact the seller regarding your product for a replacement, refund or exchange. Prima does not cover any products purchased through these channels, as we are unable to verify their authenticity or business legitimacy.
- If you are unable to liaison with the retailer you purchased the product from, please proceed with the following: 1. Ask the retailer kindly to contact their Prima Sales Rep. to begin a product replacement process. The store will provide the Prima Rep. the conditions of your product return. 2. Send us an e-mail to customer email@example.com with a copy of your receipt, and an image of the defective product for our records.
- Once we have verified the information, and received the store confirmation of the defective product, we will process a replacement and send it to you.
- Please Note: We can only process replacements after you have attempted to return the product to the store and no resolution has been reached.
- Product replacements will only be done on products purchased within a 90 day period, with a copy of the original purchase receipt. We cannot process returns without proper documentation or proof of purchase, or if it was purchased longer than 90 days.
In order to return an item, you must obtain a Return Number. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a return number. You may return any unopened merchandise in its original condition, including original packaging within 30 days of receipt and you will receive a full refund less shipping. Any shipping cost that you incur to return a product to us will not be refunded.
We require the following information to process your return:
- Your full name and address
- Phone number
- Email address
- The reason for returning the merchandise
Prima Return Address:
Prima Marketing Inc.
5564 Edison Avenue
Chino, CA. 91710
Any package that has not been received by email@example.com tracking information cannot be provided, will be the sole responsibility of the shipper.
ORDERS NOT RECEIVED
Once an order has been shipped and there is a delivery confirmation, Prima Marketing Inc. is not responsible for any theft of product or delivery to the wrong address. You must notify us within 15 days if order is not received.
OUT OF STOCK ITEMS
Subsequently, from time to time, if we are not able to fulfil your order A credit will be issued to your credit card.
All orders are shipped, on average, within 48-72 hours from the time your order is placed. On average you should expect to receive your order within 8-12 business days from the time that you place your order.
At Prima we value artistic creativity, passion and the talents of our designers, crafters and customers. As we continue to grow and expand, we want to protect the intellectual property, designs, and creations of our designers. In order to protect our company artwork and designers we have a new "Angel Policy":
- You may use our stamps for small commercial projects as long as the stamps are hand stamped. Small projects include, handmade cards for sale, small crafting projects etc. This does not include large scale projects, online custom products, using our images as part of company logos or branding.
- Commercial handmade items using our stamps are limited to 100 total items sold in a calendar year.
- Images may not be mechanically stamped, reproduced in any shape or form, digitally or mechanically, or digitally altered to create a different image.
- Our stamp designs may not be digitally reproduced, scanned or copied. Please report any unauthorized stamp designs or reproductions to our Customer Service Team: firstname.lastname@example.org
- All of Prima Marketing's Stamp Designs and Designer Lines (Julie Nutting, Finnabair, Frank Garcia, IOD Decor, Christine Adolph) are protected under Copyright Law. To help protect our copyright, we ask that any handmade items using our designs be credited appropriately to Prima Marketing.
- Persons following this angel policy assume all liability for suitability of their work and agree to indemnify Prima Marketing Inc. from disputes arising from their work.
As of October 2017, our Retail Partners will be using colored images for all of our Julie Nutting Stamp Designs. To protect our designers, please update your product images to reflect this change as soon as the colored images become available. We will no longer be using black and white images in order to prevent unauthorized duplication and illegal product reproductions.