- Layout your transfer onto your canvas. Cut out the horse from the sheet. Remove the protective sheet and apply it onto your canvas with a Transfer tool. Line up the pieces as the transfer comes in separate sheets for easier application.
- Begin painting the horse with Dark Chocolate adding an initial layer. Paint the leather straps by highlighting them with Dark Chocolate mixed with a little Pitch Black.
- Paint the hardware with a small amount of Pitch Black and Snow White. Add shadows to the leather and hardware with Pitch Black.
- Add Snow White to the hardware and leather straps.
- Add a blend of watered down Dark Chocolate, add Mediterranean for the sky until blended. Splatter some Pitch Black for a distressed look.
Note: For best results we recommend priming the canvas with Gesso and sealing your finished piece with a clear coat sealant.