Create fantastic mixed media projects using the new Laser Cut Chipboard! Such lovely intricate cut design elements presented on a sturdy chipboard allow for many different coloring applications. Also perfect for layering and adding intriguing depth when built up or tucked under other elements.
Ten Ideas for Embellishing Our NEW Decorative Chipboard Shapes!
Prima with Gesso, then add color on top (paint, watercolors, markers, etc.)
2. Add embossing ink and powder for a smooth glossy effect.
3. Add Rust Paste or Glass Glitter for special effects.
4. Add Gel Medium, then press Prima’s Foil on top.
5. Coat with a Planner Glue Pen, then press Prima’s Foil on top!
6. Stamp for a patterned Chipboard piece.
7. Use Finnabair’s Metallique or Matte Waxes to transform the look.
8. Emboss parts of the chipboard
9. Mix Texture Paste + Mini Art Stones, then cover with black Gesso + paint/wax to add highlight and texture.
10. Use 3D paint to outline the designs.
How many MORE ways can you think of to transform our Decorative Chipboard?
Inspiration from our Design Team
Come see more of our projects on our other social media sites
Prima has created magic since the founding of our company. We manufacture handmade specialty flowers for the scrapbooking and crafts industries. Prima is also home to a variety of other brands that encompass a wide variety of arts and decor.