MINIMUM ADVERTISED PRICE (MAP) POLICY
*January 12, 2022*
Prima Marketing Inc (REDESIGN WITH PRIMA) requires our resellers to follow our Minimum Advertised Price (“MAP”) Policy. Additional terms are defined below and applies to all products within the * PRIMA MARKETING INC.
/ REDESIGN WITH PRIMA * family of brands.
The *PRIMA MARKETING INC* team has made great efforts to design and manufacture premium DIY related products. In an effort to protect our reputation and brand image, we have adopted this MAP Policy. It has been carefully designed to create a fair, competitive landscape for all *PRIMA MARKETING INC. / REDESIGN WITH PRIMA * retail and distribution partners.
Although each reseller remains free to establish its own advertising and pricing policy, *PRIMA MARKETING INC/ REDESIGN WITH PRIMA* requires that any advertising of its products and use of our trademarks meet certain minimum criteria.
*PRIMA MARKETING INC. / REDESIGN WITH PRIMA* reserves the right to enforce this policy, in its sole discretion, against any activity which *PRIMA MARKETING INC. / REDESIGN WITH PRIMA* determines is intended to circumvent the intent of this MAP Policy.
1. This Policy applies only to the Minimum Advertised Price of any *PRIMA MARKETING INC / REDESIGN WITH PRIMA* Product currently covered by this Policy (the “REDESIGN WITH PRIMA COLLECTION ,”) or provided by other notice, and as updated by *PRIMA MARKETING INC./ REDESIGN WITH PRIMA* from time to time: Minimum Advertised Price of *PRIMA MARKETING INC. / REDESIGN WITH PRIMA* Products
2. * PRIMA MARKETING INC. / REDESIGN WITH PRIMA * always offers a Suggested Retail Price/MSRP for every Covered Product. However, Resellers may establish their own actual resale prices as long as it does not go below our MSRP.
3. Violations occur if the Advertised Price of a Covered Product is less than the Minimum Advertised Price established by *PRIMA MARKETING INC. / REDESIGN WITH PRIMA *.
4. Any Advertised Price of *PRIMA MARKETING INC. / REDESIGN WITH PRIMA* products in any and all media outlets including but not limited to, flyers, posters, coupons, mailers, inserts, newspapers, magazines, catalogs, mail order catalogs, internet or similar electronic media, banners, television, radio and public signage must be above the Minimum Advertised Price.
5. The Minimum Advertised Price also includes all discounts, deductions, rebates and allowances offered (not including *PRIMA MARKETING INC. / REDESIGN WITH PRIMA* rebates or coupons) and excludes all taxes and insurance charges to be paid by customer.
6. Shipping costs, if any, are excluded from the calculation. Free or reduced-price shipping is not a “discount” if the offer applies to all non-*PRIMA MARKIETING INC. / REDESIGN WITH PRIMA* products.
7. *PRIMA MARKETING INC. / REDESIGN WITH PRIMA *, in its sole discretion, shall determine whether any Advertised Price is in violation of this Policy.
A Reseller (directly or through a Distributor) engaging in any of the following activities or equivalents in connection with any Covered Products is a violation of this Policy unless expressly authorized by * PRIMA MARKETING INC. / REDESIGN WITH PRIMA * or unless otherwise directed by this Policy:
Using “lowest price” or “prices too low to show,” or an offer of a low-price guarantee or offering to match a lower price offered by another seller.
A strike-through of any MSRP or “regular price” and/or the failure to show a price for any Covered Product referenced.
The price for a Covered Product does not appear on the initial webpage or the price varies between the initial webpage and an in-the-cart price.
An invitation to click, rollover, visit a location (such as a website, store or showroom) or otherwise communicate to obtain a price.
Any promotion to group purchasers at less than the MAP.
Advertising or promoting a trade-in offer for any products in connection with any Covered Products.
Selling on any third-party website is allowed as long as you meet the MAP policy guided line This includes; Amazon, E-bay, Etsy or any other platform not owned by the reseller.
Any tactics which * PRIMA MARKETING INC. / REDESIGN WITH PRIMA * determines are intended to circumvent the application of this Policy.
ADDITIONAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
This Policy is applicable to each * PRIMA MARKETING INC. / REDESIGN WITH PRIMA * Authorized Reseller located in the United States for all * PRIMA MARKETING INC. / REDESIGN WITH PRIMA * products unless exceptions are made available by * PRIMA MARKETING INC. / REDESIGN WITH PRIMA *.
Any “FAQs” or information posted by * PRIMA MARKETING INC. / REDESIGN WITH PRIMA * are intended to help answer questions only and are not part of the Policy.
VIOLATIONS & CONSEQUENCES
* PRIMA MARKETING INC. / REDESIGN WITH PRIMA * will provide notice to Reseller to remove or stop the violation. If the violation cannot be removed or stopped (for example, an ad that ran one time previously), * PRIMA MARKETING INC. / REDESIGN WITH PRIMA * will provide notice of the violation.
Each violation of this MAP Policy is cumulative and will carryover to any updated or new * PRIMA MARKETING INC. / REDESIGN WITH PRIMA * policies. The consequences of each violation may take effect even if previous consequences are still running.
Reseller will receive an initial violation written warning with details
The violation must be corrected within 24 HOURS.
For violations not removed after the first notice or for a
Failure to correct within 24 HOURS will result in cancellation
Violator will receive violation notices similar to the 1st
Failure to correct the violation within this time frame may
Reseller will be added to the Do Not Sell List.
* PRIMA MARKETING INC. / REDESIGN WITH PRIMA *, at any time may:
1. vary the Minimum Advertised Price for Covered Products;
2. vary the products included as Covered Products; and
3. otherwise modify the Policy.
* PRIMA MARKETING INC. / REDESIGN WITH PRIMA * will attempt to provide prior notice of each new Minimum Advertised Price or change in the included Covered Products at least thirty (30) days in advance. While * PRIMA MARKETING INC. / REDESIGN WITH PRIMA * will attempt to communicate all updates through notice, each Reseller is responsible for making sure that it is aware of the appropriate MAP(s), the current Covered Products and any Policy updates.
All current Policy information can be found online at: https://www.redesignwithprima.com/ *
The “MAP Policy” or “Policy” means this policy.
A “Covered Product” is a product designated by * PRIMA MARKETING INC. / REDESIGN WITH PRIMA * to have a MAP.
“Advertised Price” is calculated as specified above and includes any offer or price at which a Covered Product is made available in any way (whether through advertising, promotion, proposal, quotation or otherwise and regardless of place or medium used) (but not actual sales price(s)) and offers made by or on behalf of Reseller containing Price Information, including, but not limited to, conventional advertising (e.g., newspapers, magazines, direct mail, catalogs, radio and television) and Electronic Content.
“ Price Information” means any information regarding price, express or implied, such as a discrete price, price formula, reference to price or anything related to price (e.g., representations or inferences regarding savings, discount or value).
“Electronic Content” means all electronic advertisements and any information accessed through a hypertext link or “http,” a mobile app or site, social media, internet shopping sites, marketplaces and comparison search engines, electronic solicitations, messaging, webcasts, e-mail and chat.
The “Authorized Reseller” means each Dealer (including distributors selling to end users or through a distributor enterprise) designated as authorized by notice from * PRIMA MARKETING INC. / REDESIGN WITH PRIMA *, but only if Reseller is not on the then-current Do-Not-Sell List.
“Do-Not-Sell List” means notice from * PRIMA MARKETING INC. / REDESIGN WITH PRIMA * which indicates that (1) a dealer/reseller is not authorized to purchase * PRIMA MARKETING INC. / REDESIGN WITH PRIMA * products or (2) the designation of a Dealer as an Authorized Reseller has been revoked for all * PRIMA MARKETING INC. / REDESIGN WITH PRIMA * products or for certain products.
QUESTIONS, ASSISTANCE & REPORTING VIOLATIONS
All questions or requests for additional information regarding this MAP Policy or information regarding potential violations of this MAP Policy, must be in writing and addressed to:
* PRIMA MARKETING INC. / REDESIGN WITH PRIMA * ,
MAP Policy Department
*5564 EDISON AVE, CHINO CALIFORNIA. 91710*
Only the * PRIMA MARKETING INC. / REDESIGN WITH PRIMA * Map Policy Department is authorized to answer questions or comment on this Policy or to accept information regarding potential violations. Sales representatives are NOT permitted to discuss this Policy or make any agreements or assurances with respect to this Policy.
Please sign below to confirm you are in agreement with the Terms of this policy:
_______________________________ Date _____________
RETAILER RETURN POLICY
In order to return an item, you must obtain a Return Number. Email us at email@example.com to obtain a return number. You may return any unopened merchandise in its original condition, including original packaging within 30 days of receipt and you will receive a full refund less shipping. Any shipping cost that you incur to return a product to us will not be refunded. Any returned orders will incur a 25% restocking fee.
We require the following information to process your return:
Your full name and address
The reason for returning the merchandise
Re·Design with Prima® Return Address:
Prima Marketing Inc.
5564 Edison Avenue
Chino, CA. 91710
Any package that has not been received by firstname.lastname@example.org tracking information cannot be provided, will be the sole responsibility of the shipper.
ORDERS NOT RECEIVED
Once an order has been shipped and there is a delivery confirmation, Prima Marketing Inc. is not responsible for any theft of product or delivery to the wrong address. You must notify us within 15 days if order is not received.
Out Of Stock Items
From time to time items may be out of stock. If an item is out of stock it will be placed on your backorder unless there are instructions for no backorders.
All orders are shipped, on average, within 48-72 hours from the time your order is placed. On average you should expect to receive your order within 8-12 business days from the time that you place your order.